- Alvedro Airport: 8 km (15 minutes) from A Coruña
Tel.: +34 981 187 200
There is a shuttle bus service (Line 4051) between Alvedro Airport and the city centre every 30 minutes on working days and every 60 minutes on Saturdays, Sundays and festive dates (one-way single ticket 1.55 EUR). To get to the venue, take the bus at the terminal and get off at the last stop (Abente y Lago Hospital) which is within a 6 minute walking distance of the venue. More info
The normal taxi fare to/from the city centre is approximately 25 EUR
(RadioTaxi; Tel.: +34 981 243 333)
- Lavacolla Airport – Santiago de Compostela: 65 km (45 minutes) from A Coruña
Tel.: +34 981 547 500
There is a shuttle bus service between Lavacolla Airport and A Coruña city centre (one-way single ticket 7.95 EUR) twice a day on working days and once a day on Saturdays, Sundays and festive dates. More info: More info
Fast connections by train are available from Santiago de Compostela railway station to A Coruña.
The taxi fare to/from A Coruña city centre costs 100 EUR approximately.
The railway station (San Cristobal) is about ten minutes driving time from the city centre, with bus service and taxi. The daily train form Madrid (Chamartín Railway Station) to A Coruña takes about 5-6 hours. Once in A Coruña (San Cristobal Railway Station), take bus route 5 to get to the venue. More info
- AP-9 motorway links A Coruña with the South of Galicia and Portugal.
- A-6 motorway connects A Coruña with the centre of the peninsula and Madrid.
- A-8 motorway links up directly with the A-6 motorway 50 km from A Coruñaand connects A Coruña with the entire Cantabrian Coast and France.