We are pleased to offer an opportunity for registered partipants (delegates and students) to bring a guest to the 6IWRP social events. Additional tickets for guests (fee: 80 €) can be purchased through this link: https://www.fundacion.udc.es/curso.asp?id=1445&idioma=EN
To register a guest for the workshop, follow these two steps:
1. Select ‘Pre-registration’. Complete the form with the details requested, including those of the registered participant. Please specify in the box “Your message” if your guest has any dietary requirement or mobility needs, or any other relevant issue. Once your details are correct, click on ‘Pre-registration’.
2. Go back to the main page, select ‘Guest’ and proceed to payment. Complete the form and click on ‘Checkout’.
We welcome accompanying guests to join us for the following social activities:
• Monday, June 13 (late afternoon – evening): A Coruña city tour and ice-breaker.
• Wednesday, June 15 (after lunch): Half-day trip to Santiago de Compostela.
• Thursday, June 16: Gala dinner at Árbore da Veira.
However, since the number of visitors to CITEEC labs (Friday, June 17 – after lunch) is limited to 25 people, we will prioritize the participation of delegates and students in this activity. Guests will be invited to participate if this limit is not reached.
Please take into account that guest registration does not include access to the scientific sessions (oral and poster presentations), coffee breaks, daily lunch and workshop material.